Saturday, October 5, 2013

Scream Queen Halloween x DJ PUREVILE!


So since there was no Dorian Grey this week I was lucky enough to do a little DJing at Scream Queen for my best little with Severely Mame!!!! I played 2 small sets but everyone seemed to enjoy it except some queen who actually told me to turn the music down...oh GIRL!!!!

Anyway...heres my ALL VINYL set...I LOVE spinning records and wish I could do it MORE!!!!

XOXO

SET ONE

Spellbound: Siouxsie and the Banshees
Holy Holy: david Bowie
Something Inside Me Has Died: Kommunity FK
Kiss kiss, Bang bang: Specimen 
Spirtiual Cramp: Christian Death
Rosegarden Funeral of Sores: Bauhaus
Cry Little Sister: Gerrard McMann
Down in the Park: Gary Numan
Running Up That Hill: Kate Bush

SET TWO

Witchcraft {extended Mix}: Book of Love 
Sex dwarf: Sof Cell
Fetish: Vicious Pink
Dominatrix: Dominatrix
Sexcrime: Eurythmics
Scary Monsters: David Bowie
Tales of Taboo: Karen Finley




No comments:

Post a Comment