Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Come into My Parlour....."


When i was young i would take a spool of thread...{or 10}...and make intricate webs in my parents living room..dining room...basement...connecting everything with a slender piece of thread...pretending i was a spider weaving a web....i thought i was creating beauty...{and i was}...though disaster would usually follow as well in the form of something inevitably getting pulled over...but i was a spider creating a home and that was of little concern to me...


Beautiful silken architecture....amazing feats of endurance.... a means of capturing prey.....shining in the morning dew or in the corner of a basement....Spiders and their webs have forever fascinated me...they are so intricate and amazing..... i seek out their beauty and am always entranced when i see them....

I hope you too can enjoy their inherent beauty


XOXO






























No comments:

Post a Comment