Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"I Heard That You'd Try Anything...TWICE.........."



I don't know what it is about Morrissey that sends me reeling between Melancholy and Desire..... I either want to sit in a dark room and cry...or take some nerdy hot man behind some disused railway line......you know what i mean....

and more recently this song has been such a favorite of mine filled with self deprecating erotica like only Morrissey knows how to do....I makes me  think of myself..... as a lot of his songs do...

So as i get ready for bed please enjoy this little tune....and close your eyes...and think of someone you physically admire.....

XOXO





There's a place in the sun for anyone
Who has the will
To chase one and I think I've found mine
Yes, I do believe I have found mine

So, close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

I zig-zagged all over America
And I cannot find a safety haven
Say, would you let me cry on your shoulder
I've heard that you'll try anything twice

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

No comments:

Post a Comment