Monday, August 13, 2012

"Thank you for the LOVE..."


So...I just got back from London and enjoying the "Meltdown Festival" curated by Antony from Antony and the Johnsons...what does one say...I had the most amazing experience of my LIFE...not only did i get to see some of my childhood idols perform but i MET most of them as well...the lovely Johanna Constantine was my guide though the musical underbelly and i LOVED every minute of it....Im still REELING...SO before i posted all my photos from the week....i just wanted to pay tribute to some of the amazing people i got to see and meet.....

Music saved my life...it made me what i am and continues to inspire me in so many ways...it makes me laugh cry and dance...it enrages me and brings me so much peace...it strangles me to death and sends me to sleeeeeeeeep.......i cannot exist without its supple touch...its my best and sometimes only lover...it always satisfies me and knows what i want...its my lifeblood......These are videos of some of the performers...and some of the people i met in conversation..or in passing...they are all amazing...and all so inspiring in their own ways....Some not musicians....but all inspiring...

So this...this was a trip i will never forget...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I am humbled and appreciative!!!!

XOXO





































No comments:

Post a Comment