Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Video Games: Boy George {le Sigh}


God i love Boy George...and when he does something RIGHT....dear god its SO RIGHT!!! This cover is delicious especially since I'm so not familiar with the original...he infuses it with such soul and longing....i just keep watching it.....and to make it even better are the lovely lovelies starring in the video!!! Ms Angel Rose and Ceser Polini...both of whom help make the video more delicious and haunting...I don't know who i love more...the voluptuous horror that is Ms Rose like a mash-up of Siouxsie and Beth Ditto!!! She is a VISION...or the broodingly sweet and scruffy Ceser...i mean those eyes...that smile....{melt}





So thank you Boy George...{and my friend DUSTY}....for giving me this video to lift my spirits and make me cry a bit...

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment