Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've got a pain inside, It cuts like a knife,cuts like a knife...."


Just really loving this right now!!! and if he doest like this SMITHS or Morrissey then he's NOT worth it honey!!!! {heh}

XOXO




Oh!What I wouldn't give to feel your presence here!...
There's my Smiths tapes you never wanted to hear,
Throw them away,Morrisey in a bin,
If It would bring you back again.

There's my perfumed garden that scares you to death
Live it burried at the end of the bed
I'd compromise if it meant having some of your time.

You mean love does not last forever
But we doubt it all the time
When you're in love you've got to believe it's for the rest of your life.
I've got a pain inside,
It cuts like a knife,cuts like a knife

Oh!What I wouldn't give to feel your presence here!...

Oh! I wouldn't bring your dinner at eight
For a domestic life this the wrong place.
But I would touch so sweet,if you dare.
Feel the power of the earth and the air.

Oh! What I wouldn't give to feel your presence here!...



No comments:

Post a Comment