Monday, October 24, 2011

DOUGH: {worth wading through hipsters for!}


I love Brooklyn Flea...but after being neck deep in hipsters {and their spawn} i start to get a little.....twitchy{ie homicidal}.....and theres one thing that will bliss me out...food.....

...So everytime I go I want to stop at "DOUGH"and EVERYTIME I pass this booth they are SOLD OUT...which makes me want them even more...but THIS TIME I was smart...I was EARLY...and u know
what the early bird gets!!!!!


                                                   .........a Hyacynth Doughnut thats what!!!

oh yeah...you heard me.....I'm a sucker for exotic flavourings...and "DOUGH" definately has that!!!! and the Hyacynth DID NOT dissapoint! Candied oranges....Earl Grey tea.....cocoa nibs....Passion fruit...Dulce de Leche....Chipotle chocolate with raspberry drizzle.....oh yeah...it's THAT kind of place!!!! The second time I went back i got the Early Grey and chocolate.....I mean really?!?!?!?!? Someone kill me....


I heard their shop is in Bed Stuy...gotta make a pilgramage out ther...but until then...Let me get my stick so i can beat away the hipsters.....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment