Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Artist Spotlight

So I have this friend.....he likes Lady GaGa and Tones on Tail....he can sing a few Queen songs and likes vintage Tom and Jerry cartoons..He's close friend with Shannon from "Light Asylum"...and is known in most bars and Brunch hot spots in Williamsburg.......He's a pretty amazing...OH....did I mention he' in Pre-K!?!?!?!?

My friends Jessica and Gerald have this AMAZING son Auden..and he's quite a little character....He loves going through my bag and he talks endlessly and is full of the kind of childish curiousity I just ADORE...I don"t get to see my own nephews too much at all so it's so amazingly warming when he calls me "Uncle Wren".....

So Auden likes electronics...cell phones...i-pads...you name it...so he got a hold of my camera and THESE were the results!!! better than most stuff i've seen at P.S. 1 i tell you!!!! So here you are...Audens view of the world!!!!

P.S. Play THIS while you lok...It's one of his FAVE songs!!!!



                                                                         XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment