Thursday, June 30, 2011

"PRIDE...a Deeper LOVE....."


So I almost didn't go this year.....Because last year kinda sucked....but since they made the decicion in NY to FINALLY let us have EQUAL rights that we are promised in the constitution My friend Jose and I decided to go...it was an AMAZING day weather wise and people were in FABULOUS moods.....and why not?!?!?!?! It was a LONG time coming with MANY false alarms!!!! And it was so exciting to see the POLITICANS getting more cheers than the Go-Go Boys...for a change....{not that theres ANYTHING wrong with Go-Go boys!!}

So here are some of my P.O.V. shots.of PRIDE 2010!!!

  {and imagine if you will the running commentary of Jose and I who have been dubbed the "Gay" Statler and Warldorf!!! SOME of which are reproduced here for your entertainment!!!!}


DYKES ON BIKES!!!!





2 Abuelas in OFFICE CHAIRS!!!!

Jose: "I mean did they ROLL them all the way here?"


These two were so cute/nauseating

Shes EVERYWHERE!!!

hell YES!!!

CLEAR THE FLOOR!!!!

YES!!!!!



Dan Savage and his Boyfriend

{insert "ball" joke here}


giving face

ZHANDRA!?!?!?!?!


oh.....

RICKY!!!! from "My So Called Life" {Wilson Cruz}


Jose: "I can see your horns"

2 words: "Pink Merkin"

Red Hot Chili Peppers much?!?!?!?!


Stacy Lane Bryant Matthews

All the young Twinks

Manila Luzon!!!!

oh!!!!!


OH!
Jose: {shakes head}

Rob and Geary!

and THIS...is when my camera battery died....apropos ...Non?!?!?!?!?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment