Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Friends with You" present 'Rainbow City"


So yeah I like Macabre things...DUH...age and decay entrance me...and I find comfort in things old and dusty....I am a creature of the night...blah blah blah.....

HOWEVER....

Theres this part of me that just LOVES a shiny smooth colourful inflated happy Japaneesey thing!!!!!! Something creepy in it's own way.....Creepy with sheer cuteness!!!!! Well "Friends With You" Who i ADORE just created "Rainbow City" at the end of the newly renovated end of the Highline on 30th and 10th....its a magical stripey place that is both joyus and scary in it's starkness.....Giant mushroom grin stupidly while 30 foot tall Pinocchios loom overhead...swaying ominously.....I was so overjoyed despite the heatand I just wanted to HUG everything....one regret??? Not being able to go inside the cool bouncy room inside the smiley mushroom.....Definately worth checking out...Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment