Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Music...Makes the People...Come Together...."

So Friday happened.....I didnt die...or collapse...everything went AMAZINGLY actually....I am apparently a bit more resilliant than i thought!!! Both events were a success.....saw some old freinds and even made some new ones......and i made some people get up and dance...all in all a great night!!!!!!
SO I was going to post my playlists  here but I didnt keep track of what I played at the Japan Society event ...it was much more organic!!! But i did keep track of my Red Party setlist......

So for your perusal here is my setlist....{AND pics of my outfit{s} for the night in their respectve orders!!!!!} Special thanks to Candice for picking up the Mickey Mouse ears for me!!!!!! I did PUREVILE! them up a bit though.....

So...a BIG Thanks to Kristin for asking me to participate in the "Bye Bye Kitty" Sake Bomb charity event...and for Sean {DJ Templar} for asking me to guest DJ once again at "Red Party"....So until next time .....

XOXO



THE RED PARTY SETLIST!!!!


Song From the Edge of the World: Siouxsie and the Banshees
Whole New Way the Horrors
Choose That Girl: Sleepmask
London: the Exploding Boy
Shado then Sahdow: Entertainment
Love in a Void [7' Mix}: Siouxsie and the Banshees
Exploding Boy: the Cure
Witch: Rosetta Stone
Dancing: bauhaus
I am a Poseur: X-Ray Spex
Mirage: Siouxsie and the Banshees
Face ithe rowd: Cat's Eye
Wintergardens:Killing Joke
Always a Flame: Gene Loves Jezebel
+
Nasty: the Damned
Mad Eyed Screamer: the Creatures
Collapsing New people: Fad Gadget
Sweet {Burning Mix}: Switchblade Symphony
the Soldier Stood Alone: B-Movie
Monitor: Siouxsie and the Banshees
More News: the Kiss Off
Greta: Ipso Facto
Grave: Mount Sims
Swimming Horses: Siouxsie and the Banshees
the Passanger: Iggy Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment